Is the item you want checked out? It's easy to get on the waiting list, and when your turn comes, we'll notify you automatically. You can place a hold on an item in several ways:
- Log in to your account from our home page. When you find an item you want held for you, click on Place Hold.
- Call the library at 319-377-3412 and ask for the Information Desk; our staff will help you with your hold request.
- Stop at the Information Desk when you are at the library and we can help you in person.
- Download the MLN app for iPhones or Android.
- Access your account from our Facebook Page.
You have five days to pick up your hold once you are notified.